Owners’ due diligence team electrical, IMIT, and security consulting services for the construction of the Campbell River and Comox Valley Hospitals, a $600M+ capital project.
This multi-year contract included:
- Preparation of indicative designs;
- Development of performance specifications;
- Updating of client technical standards;
- Detailed design review;
- Technical advisory services;
- Construction reviews; and
- Witness testing duties.
Scope of work included:
- Power distribution;
- Power generation;
- Life safety systems;
- Communication systems;
- Healthcare systems; and
- Security systems.
Hospital - Public Private Partnership (P3)
Comox and Campbell River, BC
Owner's Engineer for Electrical, IMIT, and Security Systems